Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015) Free download



The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)


As the war of Panem escalates to the destruction of other districts, Katniss Everdeen, the reluctant leader of the rebellion, must bring together an army against President Snow, while all she holds dear hangs in the balance.


Director: Francis Lawrence
Writers: Peter Craig (screenplay), Danny Strong (screenplay), 2 more credits »
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth | See full cast and crew »

Storyline

After young Katniss Everdeen agrees to be the symbol of rebellion, the Mockingjay, she tries to return Peeta to his normal state, tries to get to the Capitol, and tries to deal with the battles coming her way...but all for her main goal; assassinating President Snow and returning peace to the Districts of Panem. As her squad starts to get smaller and smaller, will she make it to the Capitol? Will she get revenge on Snow? Or will her target change? Will she be with her "Star-Crossed Lover", Peeta? Or her long time friend, Gale? Deaths, Bombs, Bows and Arrows, A Love Triangle, Hope. What will happen?Written by baileyyybroooks


User Reviews

 

So several years ago I heard about this series and how popular the books were. I immediately read books one and two (audio booked them actually) and really enjoyed both of them. After seeing Jennifer Lawrence in the first movie, I was so taken with her magnificent portrayal of Katniss Everdeen, that I very deliberately decided i would not partake of the final novel in the trilogy, but would instead put all of my chips on the last two films.

All of the first three hunger games movies were very well done and quite entertaining. Jennifer Lawrence brought a wonderful authenticity to the staring roll and the supporting cast was genuinely entertaining and gave top notch performances as well. Which brings us to the final installment.

Rare indeed is the story that can cleverly build upon its earlier successes. The Matrix couldn't do it, nor could the old Planet of The Apes franchise or the Jaws films. These series left viewers feeling very disappointed and wistful for what might have been. Happily for fans of The Hunger Games series, the final chapter ties the previous three films into an exceptionally satisfying package that really made me glad that I had devoted my scarce free time to this film series over the last few years. I will not provide any spoilers to my review, suffice it to say that it unfolds like some unexpectedly beautiful flower that will really have you saying "holy s**t!" when it is fully revealed. There are absolutely positively NO loose ends by the conclusion. That said, I will say that I was truly delighted by the way the story utterly surprised me. I think the last time I was so taken aback by a plot twist was the movie "The Sixth Sense." So go and see this movie after your Thanksgiving dinner, and you can have two very satisfying experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment