Cinderella (I) (2015)
When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her scheming step-sisters. Never one to give up hope, Ella's fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger.
Director:
Kenneth BranaghWriter:
Chris Weitz (screenplay)Stars:
Lily James, Cate Blanchett, Richard Madden |See full cast and crew »Storyline
A girl named Ella (Cinderella) has the purest heart living in a cruel world filled with evil stepsisters and an evil stepmother out to ruin Ella's life. Ella comes one with her pure heart when she meets the prince and dances her way to a better life with glass shoes, and a little help from her fairy godmother, of course.
User Reviews
When I first saw the movie I thought that it was such a wonderful film. I thought that this film would have exactly the same storyline as the Disney original classic Cinderella and there would be nothing special, but no it was still beautiful and the cast are all amazing as the original.
This film Is beautifully done with an amazing script, acting skills and with a delightful colors that keeps the audience entertain and fun. I actually really enjoy watching fairly tale they are fascinating and amusing and Cinderella is one of them. I've been growing up watching this story since I was a little girl and to see a remake of this make me excited and curious at the same time.
I'm highly recommending you to watch this beautiful film.
This film Is beautifully done with an amazing script, acting skills and with a delightful colors that keeps the audience entertain and fun. I actually really enjoy watching fairly tale they are fascinating and amusing and Cinderella is one of them. I've been growing up watching this story since I was a little girl and to see a remake of this make me excited and curious at the same time.
I'm highly recommending you to watch this beautiful film.

No comments:
Post a Comment