Magic Mike XXL (2015)
Three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life at the top of his game, he and the remaining Kings of Tampa hit the road to Myrtle Beach to put on one last blow-out performance.
Director: Gregory Jacobs
Writers: Reid Carolin, Reid Carolin (characters)
Stars: Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer | See full cast and crew »
Storyline
Three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life at the top of his game, he and the remaining Kings of Tampa hit the road to Myrtle Beach to put on one last blow-out performance.
User Reviews
Just watched Magic Mike XXL and that's 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back! Was expecting a fun sequel with hunks dancing but what the viewers got was a story with no interesting plot that was all over the place and almost no striptease show. The stuff they did show was distasteful and I would go as far as saying GROSS! 3 years ago I was having so much fun while watching Magic Mike and when I saw the news we'll get a sequel I was expecting a clever continuation but it was serious disappointment. That's 10$ lost and a feeling of a wasted time which is a shame as Channing Tatuum is a great actor. The only positive part of the movie was Joe Manganiello who showed a fun character and entertainment.

No comments:
Post a Comment